Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday In Doubt?

Saturday. Home alone. No Car.

Yes, please tell me what to do? I've tried to urge people to 'kidnap' me or even go and stop by at the house. I've also been doing assignments. Hhhhmmmm.. The others have their own things to do. Mommy and the grands went off to my third cousin's Siraman ceremony. And yes by this, I've been also imagining things about my dream wedding would be. HA, HA.

Being a little girl once, in a family of mostly boys, has put my imagination to the sky. I would love to have a sacred marriage in Gereja Immanuel Jakarta, in Menteng. Followed with a gathering in Gedung Arsip Nasional or even just a small lovely garden party and surrounded by family and friends.


OMG. I guess I've been thinking about this on and on again because there are loads of weddings coming up this year. And of them asked me to be one of the bridesmaid. A bridesmaid without a partner? Hm.

Oh please God, I don't want to end up being like Jane in 27 Dresses. I know, when the time is right, You'll answer my prayers :')


Image is from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment