Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 1.

So. . . it was a very tiring flight. Stopped over at Dubai for only an hour, and thank goodness that I had the two seats for my own. Didn't get enough sleep, and so I slept the whole noon. Woke up at 16.00 (GMT +1) and don't know what to do.


Perhaps I'll just wander around the neighborhood, cause seriously, I don't think I have the urge to wander around. Just now.

Oh well, here's the preview of the loft/studio. Solid teak wood for the flooring. Few bold accents on the chairs and a few other finishes. Oh man, I love Scandinavian looks. But perhaps, I think I need to clear things up in here. And please meet Socks. There right there, sitting on the sofa, haha!


1 comment:

  1. what a mess... it's typical of boy's room... perhaps ur bro asked you to come to help him in cleaning up his room :)

    ReplyDelete