Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Pathetic.

For two days in a row, I've been starting my day by sitting in front of my babymac. Playing Data Worm on Facebook. HA. HA. HA. I feel so... pathetic.

It's like I don't have anything else to do, in fact, I have loads. It's just that I'm too lazy to get going with my perspective drawings - although its due date is on Friday next week, but by this Friday I have to have something going on. Not to mention about my "Kitchen Package" assignment thingy that needs to be done very thoroughly, cause it has the greatest percentage out of my Construction Studies 1 subject. And yes, I need to calculate.

Got some things to do for the day:
  1. Shower - cause I've just noticed that I forgot to have an afternoon shower the other day
  2. Roughly draw (at least one of) my perspective drawings
  3. Get my lazy bum to work on the drafter to actually START my Kitchen Package assignment
  4. Grab some froyo
  5. And yes, I emptied my shampoo and body wash soap, I need to buy some
  6. And by having number 5, I'm wondering myself with what I'm going to shower with
Oh well, have a great day people!

No comments:

Post a Comment