Sunday, April 17, 2011

Different.

Sunday is always a great day to end the week (hm.. It's always the last day of a week, duh?). Anyways, after church we went to Gandaria City to grab some lunch. Radja Ketjil always serves the best dishes - yeayer! Always loved the interior and its whatnots.



Well, if you're following my Twitter account you'd notice that it's somehow a routine of me to post . . . poetic tweets - everyday. Haha! I just love how words could tingle around and gives me those ticklish feeling in my heart - nyawwwww. . . Anyways, finally found the perfect book to keep track of poetic quotes, the Damask caught my attention.



Oh! Got a little something-something for mini Mikaela. If they had these in bigger sizes, I would definitely buy them, pronto! And yes, if any of you wonder where did I got these lovely earrings, you could grab these in Accessorize - where you can find in Metro Dept. Store in Gandaria City. They are so loveable, and I just love wearing different pair of earrings.





Well, for me, 'different' is sexy. What about you? ;)


4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA TRS KALO DIFFERENT IS SEXY TRS KENAPA MELET2????????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAI AL
    TRS APA DONG... . . . . . . ......

    ReplyDelete
  3. kok lo skrg udah mulai tau ya kalo anonymous itu gua......... gak seru.... gak misterius

    ReplyDelete