Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Studio Air Putih.

Had a nice little outing with my Professional Practice class to a very well-known architect and interior design consultant office, Studio Air Putih. Architects Denny Gondo and, his wife, Joke Roos, are the masterminds behind this sleek firm.



The small studio is really comfortable, and I could really say that it's really homy as well. Located in BSD, where it would take you like an hour-ish car ride from the city, really makes it far from the noise and other pollution and is, therefore, quiet and peaceful.



The architecture of the studio itself, for me, is really . . . smart and light. It's just a small and simple dwelling from exposed steel materials that really connects with the surrounding environment. We could straightly see the grids in the correct structure in terms of sequence and function.




I really love the place and it really does inspire me a lot! By visiting the place and had some talks and sharing with Joke Roos is a memorable experience for me, really. I'm very grateful that we had this opportunity to bug someone's work area, and in this case - it's a BIG one, ha ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment