Monday, September 3, 2012

Home.

Hello, hello, hello!

Have been . . . soooooooo long since I last touched this blog. Had some hectic weeks to go through, and I have gained a lot of . . . experiences. Yes. Not really in the mood to share it, though.

Last week, we went to have a cablecar ride to Sentosa. Had a walkout through the midst of trees around the Mt. Faber area. Unexpectedly watched some amazing fireworks. A candle-light dinner by the beach. Walked around the Singapore River until the Marina Bay area. Yes. It was surely a memorable last date, yet, in Singapore. Since my special man Boggie, will be having his studies to ride a . . . bigger ride . . . *teehee* he won't have schedules to fly back and forth to the Lion City then . . . *sigh






Anyways, just a little 'by-the-way' . . . I'm in my hometown for a while (ha, obviously. From the title? Duh?) . . . And I'm loving it! With mas Johann in town as well, the home base is full-house! Had 2 consecutive birthdays of the men I love, on the first till the second of the month. Kakung's, and my Boggie's! Happy-happy joy-joy!



I seriously am having some thoughts on what to write, but AMAZINGLY I'm in the mood to do my assignments. Again. Ha. Oh yes, how I love assignments . . . . . . . Not. But oh well, there are still 3 to do for the term, and with God's endless strength, I am sure I can finish 'em all! Oh yes, will be covering my man Boggie's work office for my last essay report!


And my room is really like a boy's room right now. Grrrrr . . . Blaming the boys who use this room as their . . . game room/changing room/nap room and etc etc.



Good night and sleep tight.
The photos were so slow to upload. Just remembered that the Internet connection here isn't that fast like in Singapore. Hhhmmm . . . Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment