Sunday, November 4, 2012

New in November.

It's November already, and yes, it has been ages since I touched this. Matter of fact, it's been VEEEERRRYYY long since I last logged in this Blogger.com ha ha.

Well, since I'm getting myself a break from all of the works that I'm currently doing, I had a thought to myself : "Why shouldn't I blog?" - so here I am, in front of my laptop, listening to John Legend's Maxine, while it's gloomy outside and the room's windows are all fogged up. Today's weather is so nice to cuddle in the blankie and just sleep all day long. Though at first I really wanted to have a short laps in the pool . . . *sigh

So okay, life's pretty amazing - and I can't thank my God enough for it. Moved to a closer place near the city center, with better facilities and is quite bigger than the previous one. Oh, I walk more often since I moved to the place. This is why I love about the place. Makes me to . . . exercise. In a way. For the tan, it's easy. I'll just have a full lulur treatment back home.


Oh! Mommy visited me for a week or so, and helped me moved places. I miss her already. Miss all the yummy eats that we had, ha ha!



I'm currently halfway till the term ends. I just can't really wait to finish this term. Well to be honest, I just can't wait to finish my studies! Ha, ha!

Since I don't know what to write anymore, I'll just end the post right here. Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment