Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Easy.

A lot of thoughts have been made in this mind of mine. A lot of questions. A lot of curiosities. And the most hated part, a lot of 'what-ifs'. Well, I don't like to use the word 'hate', though - cause it's a very strong word. 'Dislike' is . . . better. Ha, ha.

It seems like I don't have anything else to do. Well, I know that I have these assignments that are starting to pile up, but I dislike this phase of . . . 'laziness' and such. Procrastinating. Which makes me . . . think, you know. Why can't I just start and have a head start so that I won't be stressed out and finishing things up in the last minute?

I think I'm going to blame my mind. And my thoughts. People say that you are your worst enemy. I think I'm going to agree with that. Why do I have to think so much? A thought could bring you to . . . I don't know, problems?

And that is why, I need to change my way of thinking. I have to think positive in all situations. And try not think that much. You know, all the details and such. Those negative details, that is. And yes, googling 'motivational quotes' quite help you know. I know it's lame. And pathetic? But it helps. And of course, building an intimate relationship with my Daddy up in Heaven is the main thing for me. Pray, pray, pray.

Oh, yes I know this is a boring post that's full of words. Let me just browse nice pictures to . . . lighten up the post :)



P.S. - Oh, and it's nice to put 'Easy' by the Commodores when you're in the same shoes as I am right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment