Monday, May 23, 2011

Adelaide Sky.

The day has been tiring. Not just the body (because of the routine exercise I've been trying to adapt again in my life - that is, half an hour of running, and then sets of abs & arms workout, 8 minutes each), but for the mind as well.

Have been doing technical drawings right after I had my morning shower, up till now (well, not literally now, duh). Anyways, had a quick lunch-scape with mommy at Nusa Indah. A place where you can find traditional snacks and sweets that are difficult to find. This is place where I need some 'olden days' ice cream (the fact that Ragusa is quite far from the house, this place sells Zangrandi, a hip ice cream from Surabaya). And now, I know crave Ragusa's heavenly tutti-frutti cassata. OMG. I need their art-deco interior to boost me up. Someone go with me, please? Haha.




And I'm sorry I didn't had the urge to take a picture of the whole place and/or what they sell. Well, you can always stop by at KH Ahmad Dahlan street if you're THAT interested.

Oh well, I need to continue my technical drawings. Tick tock on the clock! Enjoy the rest of the day!







P.S. - Oh, if you're paying attention to my blog titles from yesterday, I'm currently addicted to Adhitia Sofyan. This is just a small FYI.

P.S.S. - And so please bear in mind if the title has got nothing to do with the post. It's just a random pick from what I'm currently hearing from the iPod, while I'm writing this post :D

No comments:

Post a Comment