Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Warm Eclectic.

Have been doing some research for the new assignment, and did some finishing touches of the lamp. There are now random ideas of Art Deco & Art Nouveau, with touches of Gothic and Rococo. I've been thinking about Baroque as well, though. OMG, this whole Eclecticism is taking ages to develop, hmm . . . Got these several ideas, but I still don't know.




Anyways, enough with work-related blabbering. I finally got my vanilla Louis skirt from HOPE by House of People. It surely fits perfectly and I love the structured cutting. The interesting part is that the skirt smells so nice! I love the smell! Call me a weirdo, but surely it smells nice. Go and order one if you don't believe me, haha! They provide warm tones which is so calming.

And got this pair of clogs when mommy and I was strolling around Gandaria City after lunch, haha!






No comments:

Post a Comment