Sunday, November 21, 2010

Desain.ID 2010

Got the chance to go to Desain.ID Exhibition in JHCC today. It was very inspiring. Got some new references and also loads of inspiration for my creative brain to develop. It wasn't very full like I thought it would, perhaps it was because I went there at lunch time and so people might prefer to grab some lunch first and then take a look at the exhibit afterward.





Had some late lunch at Ninety Nine at Grand Indonesia. I had this lovely grilled salmon steak and mashed potatoes. The mashed potato was very moist and I loved it (topped with mushroom sauce!) And for dessert, I had this apples & cinnamon crepe with their signature vanilla ice cream (it was for sharing).



I'm having this major headache. OMG. It just struck me when I got back home, I don't know why. Perhaps because of I've been sleeping late for almost all day in this week. And no, I'm not going to rant about my weight in this public blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment