Sunday, March 27, 2011

Customized Cork.

I needed a calendar somewhere in the room. It's bugging me to NOT having a single tangible calendar in the room. Electronic calendars somewhat aren't working for me. I need to.... decorate my calendar, you know. To put CAPITAL LETTERS WITH RED MARKERS for important things, and perhaps other colors, like blue or green, to write some reminders. Well, that's just me.

Anyways, I guess it's a waste to buy a calendar right at this time of the year. First, it's a waste of money. Second, most cheap calendars have cheesy designs which I don't like it. Third, well... why don't I just make it? There are tons of unused papers around the house, and also from my supplies. Therefore, it links to the fourth one... Challenge our creativity brain. Ha!

And so.... decided to customized the cork board. Cause before, it was too tacky with all those 'inspirational words' and some vintage printing designs, plus a color wheel. Like... What the? There's no, connection you know. Oh well.....





And yes, I'm in love to write letters in this kind of style, the one that I wrote for the "APRIL", haha. And let's just hope this doesn't end. Let's just hope this customized calendar board is still going on until December (8 more times doing the months AND 8 x 30 (or even 31) small boxes for the dates). Wish me luck.

Oh yeah, had to do something, again, for the wall. I don't know, it's just that I like my wall to be filled with memories. And stuff like that. Ha.





My cousin's graduation project at the Gerrit Rietveld Academie. I was helping him, and my name was on the last page on the booklet on the "Many Thanks To..." column. Yes, I may say I AM PROUD. Like, hello? Being known as the cousin of the coolest guy in the graphic design dept. by the GRA peeps? It's so awesome you know. HA, HA! Check his site, here!

Good night.

1 comment: