Saturday, March 5, 2011

Framed.

I guess I need to stay away from the web for quite a while. My hands have been scrolling around and these eyes could not shut to see unrelated things for the assignments. I really need to do my work. I guess it's a wrong thing to do too, when I was trying to find vintage-y images for my moodboard on Etsy, I was stuck browsing around the web to find a new frame for my glasses.



Yup, I've been thinking of changing these eyeglasses a couple times before. I want to have a different eyeglasses from everyone else. I thought this 'authentic-bamboo-framed' that I've been wearing for about a year isn't going to be very 'in' in the city, but no, I was wrong.









Anyways, looking at these alluring frames released the stress away. Perhaps I should dig in my Uti's closet to find some from these kinds.

1 comment:

  1. PLIS KEI FRAME KACAMATA YG KEDUA DARI BAWAHHHH GUA MAUUUU INI DARIMANA BELINYAAA HEIIIII PELISSSS alia

    ReplyDelete