Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Fifty-Eight.

Guess what. I've just finished all my writing for this post just then, but I realized was in the HTML mode. Then I accidentally pressed Command + Z where it got all wiped out instantly. Why did I do that? I have no idea. Oh well, trying again from scratch.

I've been caught up, doing things for my finals. Therefore I couldn't get to touch my blog. Again. But oh well, I'm not writing this post for you to hear all the chatters about my finals. No. I'm writing this because today is my favorite couple (IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD)'s anniversary! For the 58th time. Wow.

I know I've been talking about my family, here and there, somewhere around the blog. But I just can't stop writing about them. They are my light and my inspiration (after my Lord Jesus Christ, *teehee).

I've been a fond of love stories. I LOVE love stories. Yes, I'm quite a mushy when watching or reading a romantic movie/novel. When it comes to real life, I think it just amazes me. 

My Kakung and Uti's marriage is a real inspiration for me. Where I could really learn about how love can grow constantly between two individuals, and I know 58 is a great number, therefore a real deal of commitment is needed. Their marriage also taught me things about true love. I'm so grateful that I can see that they both put their love and trust towards God, therefore the love of Christ flows through their marriage until now.


I know they have been through a LOT of rough roads and obstacles, but I can see that they are still keeping their love towards one another. Their days are not always filled with the lovey-dovey stuff, where nowadays, due to their hearing - they tend to . . . shout, towards one another. But within minutes, they can be all romantic again. Ha. They are funny.

My Kakung is very protective and so caring about my Uti. One time when he had to go to Singapore for only a day, he constantly asked me to call my Uti every . . . hour. He just wanted to check my Uti if she's home already or not. For the fifth time I called home, and yes - international roaming applied, yet she was still out having a luncheon with her friends - Kakung then said to me: "It's been hours and she's not home already? Your grandmother is crazy." Oh well. They are inseparable.


Had to text him today, where he was out having a game of golf with his friends - while Uti was still sleeping. Well that was mommy told me at about 9.30 am in the morning. I just had to greet him, and told him that I couldn't wait to see them still loving each other for another blessed years to come.
"Thanks a million, Sweetie. Looking forward to seeing you again. GBU. Kk."
Put me into tears. Really. Can't wait to make them proud when they see me in a graduation toga :")

No comments:

Post a Comment