Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Seven-One-Two.

Today, 49 years ago, she opened her eyes for the very first time in the world. Today, 22 years ago, she exchanged her vows in the holy matrimony. I am so grateful to be in this world, having her as my mom. She supports me in everything I do. She gives me the best advices. She provides me with her love. Full on. She knows me well. I love her. So does my brother. Hope Father in Heaven will pour out His blessings all through this year for you, mommy :)

Today, we had a lovely luncheon together. Just us, our not so big family - minus my European brothers, at Seribu Rasa. It was only a small gathering, just like a usual Sunday, which I think we tend not to have eat-outs often than before. Loved all about it. The ambiance, the food quality, the service, and not to mention the interior.











OMG, I was thinking about renovating this old and rusty mansion I'm living in, into a modern Indonesian contemporary home with a touch of traditional Javanese feeling - with, of course, high ceilings of 4 - 4.5 meters.

And oh, we haven't blown out the candles yet. Will be uploading the cake later on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment