Monday, January 21, 2013

Vitamin B.

Nothing to do. Well, actually I do though. Quite a lot. Ha. I've been staring blankly at the screen, browsing some ideas. Went on Instagram on the phone - which I also haven't been updating the stream quite a while. So then, I think to myself . . . "I should write".

So here I am. As I'm writing this, Adhitia Sofyan's Dark Side is playing in the background. Seems so . . . sad. Ha! I'm having pins & needles on my wrist for the whole day! Can you imagine. I think I spent too much on writing on the computer, phone, yadda yadda yadda, lack of vitamin B - they say. Well I say, I'm in need of vitamin B...oggie! *teehee

Back to the point. I've googled some, and there's this horrible picture came out. Which shocked me, really. They literally showed the operation of one's hand, cause there's something wrong with the nerve system. 

It's called : carpal tunnel syndrome. Oh wow. I just believe in the name of my mighty Jesus, my hand is a-okay by tomorrow I wake up.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment