Saturday, June 18, 2011

One of a Kind.

What to blog. . . What to blog. . . What to blog. . . ?! Despite the fact that I was the weekend driver for the family and lazying around the house isn't that much of an interesting topic to write about. Hm. . . I'd really like to make a post of only words and I'm trying to think about what to write.

Oh well, so here it goes. Have you ever think about "what would you be if you're not you?" Gah. It's such an off-topic and so much of a 'deep-thinking' material that I'm trying to dig my brain to. Well, I just had my family gathering and I've been talking about why people are trying to 'compete' within each other in a family, the whole big family that is. And my folks said, it's already the nature of being a human being. You know, trying to make other people envy of you. To think that you aren't good as them. To be. . . the number one. Ha.

Have you ever payed attention about how people are trying to make jealous of each other? And I seriously don't know why. Perhaps because they are hungry of. . . praises? And. . . I don't know, there are lots of yadda yadda yaddas.

It's a good thing, you know, if you want to be different. You could be different without having these silly 'competitions'. Being different is simply. . . being you. Without copying others. Without TRYING to be others. Just be who you really are. And that's what makes you, you. A unique you. A one-of-a-kind you.



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful article! People that visit go through your current content will quickly realize a great deal of valuable along with helpful guidelines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your article and found it to be informative and to the point. Thank you for not rambling on and on just to fill the page.

    ReplyDelete