Monday, June 6, 2011

Extra Two.

Everything happens for a reason.

Yes. I had a . . . long and tough day. But I am truly sure that everything does happen for a reason - and the reasons are actually better than what we hoped for. And yes, I do believe in last minute miracles. I know that everything's possible in my God!

Oh well. Enough with all those . . . thoughtful words (?) Had a nice visit to Kak Lia's house to drop by the presents for my adorable niece, Chyara. And an extra gift for her little sister, Cheyshammah. I love my nieces and nephews, and spending time with them is a great pleasure.









Finished off with a stroll at Pondok Indah Mall, and had a greaaaaaaat (short) time at the salon. Oh by the way, the one who did my hair thought I was a model of some sort, and said that I was similar as Lea Michele (Rachel Berry from Glee). Ha!

Great things happened today.
Keeping my chin up & be happy! 2 more sleeps until a brand new journey begins :D


No comments:

Post a Comment