Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Feast.

Had a nice little meet up with friends after class. At first, we had the urge to try the new Sinou branch in Senopati. Well, I thought the one in Senopati is the same as they have in Panglima Polim. Well, the one we went was the new one and it was actually Sinou Steak - so they're specializing their food on steaks. It was worth to try, though. Loved the interior and what-nots. Really emphasize the atmosphere of a barn.



Anyways, after I had the lamb chops, which was nice, we moved to Appetite just a couple of meters ahead. A small, cozy, and perfect place to lounge around surrounded by girlfriends. I guess I'm not the only one who have a sweet tooth! Desserts were good and so was the food.





And of course . . . a habit that I like to do when I enter a room: observe the place. I love all the bits and pieces in the cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment