Friday, February 25, 2011

No, I'm Not Exaggerating.

Okay, I know you would think that I'm exaggerating about what I'm gonna tell you. As a shoe-fetish, I would look for new and delightful shoes to buy and wear. At first, the main thing on turning the babymac was for me to make some supporting stuff for my restaurant project, but then my eyes couldn't stop gazing and my righty is stuck on the magic mouse.

I was only wandered around on SUEDEHEAD Shoes - which are jawdropping enough and caused me to write an email to them for the pricelists and stuff. It then leads me to other local brands and then this is when I couldn't let go my focus point. I got stuck on Streething, a daily dose of urban culture around SE Asia, as they stated on their web. They provide up-to-date information on fashion, art, design, music, happenings - and those other hip things.

I fell in love with these lovable Dr. Martens and of course these Super sunnies. Oh how I wished I took a glance at Leftfoot when I was in Singapore the other month. I used to go there mostly every time I go to Singapore with my brother :'(



Flicking through the pages of the web, I found a nice camera - which is what I need. I need a new pocket camera to replace my PowerShot. And by having too many choices, I got myself being so confuse to choose.



Panasonic Lumix GF2

OR.......




Nikon Coolpix P300?

My heart beats so fast from viewing these awesome things. OMG. And now my body heat rises. Ha, ha. Pathetic me.







Images are from here and here!

No comments:

Post a Comment