Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Weekly Wallpaper.

Have been away so long for the past few weeks, didn't opened Blogger for quite some time as well - and wow, the layout have changed! I kinda miss the old layout of Blogger, though. Matter of fact, I like the old one better. Hm. Oh well.

I'm about to say "sorry for the few posts" - but then, I realized that I've said those words quite often within the past few months. Anyways, I think I'm going to have this . . . 'project' (sort of though), well . . . it's more of "a-thing-that-would-keep-me-active-in-blog-writing" I should say.

I once did 'Quote of the Day's  - but it wasn't really effective and last long, I hope that this "Weekly Desktop Wallpaper" thingy would be an interesting one. Yay! So, here it is . . . my computer at the office! Anyways, found this wallpaper from The Fox is Black.


Anyways, should get back to work! Cheers for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment