Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hi April!

It's the first day of the month, and I've just had a very nice church-date with my Boggie. At 6 am. Topped with a whole set of breakfast afterwards *teehee!

Anyways . . . I've been looking at the progress of the blog. Well, not progress though. More of like . . . my productivity on this blog of mine. I haven't been much around, and much of a new year's resolution of writing a post everyday this is. Ha. Yes it's a pity and I regret it. Well, for me it's a pity, I don't know about YOU, my dearest blog-fan. HA HA!

Many things are happening in my life right now. Haven't been spending my time on this babymac of mine to browse and share some stuff - but surely, most of the time I spend browsing the net, which is usually pointless, I got new ideas and inspiration. Ha! Every time I have some free time, my bed is so flirty and very inviting, therefore I couldn't get the guts to write a new post.

Sometimes I think, that I need to make this blog as a . . . lifestyle. Well, my lifestyle that is. I do really enjoy sharing my activities and all the yadda-yaddas to you all. Really. But sometimes when I'm writing a post, I came up to the question of: "Does people really read this? Or am I just talking to myself?" Oh wait, I am talking to myself right now, though. Ha, ha.

Well, I don't want to bother you all with these words that you might not even read. But I surely do hope that I could produce some juicy posts every now and then.

Enjoy your April!


Pics are from: here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment