Sunday, May 13, 2012

Date Night.

Last night, we went to this cozy space called The Straits Canteen, in Dharmawangsa Square. At first, I didn't know what kind of food they were serving, cause from the place . . . it looked so . . . industrial . . . with an eclectic touch of some classics. So therefore, I was assuming that they are one of those European-y/bistro/cafe kinda place. Well, I guess from what I saw from their menu, I guess they somewhat may be classified as a 'kopitiam'. You know, Malay/Singaporean-ish traditional coffee shop thingy. Ha, ha.


Please do mind these photos that were taken from the babyphone, cause the resolutions might not be sharp enough. Oh, and also the fact that I actually took them while seated, cause I wasn't really in the mood to take pictures. (Duh? Like, obviously? I was busy enjoying my Saturday night date with my man *teehee*)



So anyways, hopefully you had a great week. Tomorrow, some new adventure awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment