Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Babies.

Hi! How are you? Hopefully you guys are doing just fine for the week. Anyways, I think it's time for me to get back in track on this blog of mine. Although I guess this will be kind of a short one, but hey . . . it's better than nothing, riggghttt? Ha, ha.

Anyways, I'm currently doing the kid's bedroom now. I'm not quite sure to do a nursery room or a kids' room. Well, since the client's future house is a Classic-Contemporary style, I guess some of the stuff like these below would fit the house. And yet, the wife prefers monochromatic soft and pastel colors, but the husband likes to have a little bit of accented colors to pop the room a little bit. Guess that's my challenge now.


I love children so much,
like . . . I really do! I just can't wait to design my own room for the future juniors. And these . . . are what I want to design for them. Later on. In the (near) future. Ha, ha!!!



Good day, everyone. Don't forget to eat your lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment