Sunday, May 1, 2011

May-Day.

The weather is gloomy, and the body is recovering. Had a nice Sunday service at church and had lunch with the family afterwards. Had a couple talks about Kakung-Uti, and I've just noticed that they'll be having their 55th wedding anniversary on 4th of June this year! It's just OMG! I just can't believe that they spent their last 55 years together. And it's all because of God's grace upon them.

Found a new sunnies to fill up the collection. Well, my brother's cooler cause he got it from. . . I don't know, Spain? Or was it Germany? Oh well, I don't care. But this pic below is him wearing the Wayfarer that he took away from me, huh. . . And for mas Johann, I don't know what was it. Oh! But I got a pic of Kakung wearing his shades! Haha! I miss my guys so much by the way :(



Anyways, back to the topic. . . at least I have one of this round-shaped ones :D And it was 'Buy 1 Get 1', and so I decided to bought these black bangles, because the over-sized rings weren't that catchy enough.





Oh! This is what I wore today! I just feel like to post it, haha! Bun-ed the hair. Zucca shorts. The blazer that I got from Inacraft. Pedder Red sandals.







Anyways, enjoy the rest of the May Day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment