Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sat.

Hi all! I know it's been a while since my last post, cause I got tied up with workloads and my body condition was still in the 'recovery' phase - ha! Yeah, I'm trying to change my sleeping hours like normal people do. It's really not a good thing for us to sleep at, at least, 2.30am in the morning. Everyday. Yup, you'll end up getting sick like I did. That is why, I also didn't had much time to blog. . . Perhaps I'll just blog in the day time! Or at least before 12, though.

Anyways. . . . Stayed in for almost 3-quart of the day, doing some brainstorming and made some color-board for my Furniture History class. I don't have much interest on Gothic period, though. But oh well, we have to face every single situation with a big smile :D



Finished the day with a small meeting and I was quite surprised and happy! I'm so excited and I'm just putting my trust on Him, to do all what He gotta do in my life :D

Oh, ever think about the soundtrack of your life? Mine would be "Happy!" by Mocca. I love their cheery-type of music, and their childlike lyrics are so sweet! Go click here to hear the delightful tunes! I just love the lyrics!

No comments:

Post a Comment