Monday, October 3, 2011

Can't Think of a Catchy Title.

The first week of the new month went so smooth as a baby's bottom! Ha, ha! Half day of work went pretty calm, cause I just had to help to develop and think deep of a concept for a restaurant that I'm working. While I was flicking through the web to find some inspiring reference pictures, my mind split into . . . well, three actually. First it was for the concept, second was for my portfolio design, and the third was for some hair & make-up ideas - since I'll be attending a wedding later this week.

Anyways, I can't wait till I design my own portfolio. Seriously. I want to work and design in the graphic world as well. Yes, I also have a . . . 'thing' in the world of graphic design. One of my cool lecturer once said, "When you enter the design world, you can easily relate to other 'design field' other than your own design scope." Well, I might second that motion.



And of course for now, since I'm an 'interior design' student, I guess I should stick to my area first . . . and I guess I should see where time will take me. Yes, I have a plenty of interests and dreams that I'd like to do in the future, but I should take all of those in my prayers and just enjoy what I do right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment