Monday, October 17, 2011

Gadgety.

So . . . The week starts by a half-day of working and will finish the day in Professional Practice class later on. As I'm pointed to get some stairs inspiration for the on-going restaurant project, as usual I split my mind into two. One is for the current work, and the other is for . . . anything else that is not work-related. Ha.

Oh well, as I'm currently drooling over my iPhone with its iOS 5, I get easily astonished by whatever designs that are related to them. And these are just a few samples that I found . . .


Fully-functional, stationary iPhone dock with working handset and complete compatibility with USB cable (found here)


Solar charger for iPhone (found here)

Well anyways, have a great Monday and enjoy the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment