Sunday, October 3, 2010

Yesterday.

Spent the first half of the Saturday with mumsy, then the other half with my junior high school friends. It's such a good thing when you and your mom have the same size of clothes and of course, shoes. I love sharing shoes with my mom, although not ALL of mine I share with her, hahaha. Oh well, we bought a new one yesterday. It's green(ish-jade). And my favorite color. And there are no green shoes in my shoe rack yet - oh wait. I have, and a strap-sandals. Anyways.. so a new Schutz is filling in my rack.


Found out that there's a 15% sale of Copics (ALL ITEMS) at Gramedia Pondok Indah Mall, and so I bought some refills and a Dull Ivory E43. So, grab your Copics right now, if you want a 15% cut. If I'm not mistaken, the promo is up until the end of October.

The rest of the night was spent at Moscatly, celebrating Tika's birthday who just turned 17 and I've also just realized it yesterday! Laughs, food, and photos. The best way to spend a night with friends.


To still participate on Batik Day (02 October), I was wearing my own Batik dress design and paired with a denim jacket. And because my eye is not fully recovered yet, and so I still have to wear my bamboo glasses from Shanghai. And this is with Alia, a friend of mine who loves the color green.

No comments:

Post a Comment