Friday, October 29, 2010

Drools.

Haven't quite updated my blog about the activities that I've been doing for these couple of days. As you all know, I love to eat. Yes, and I don't feel ashamed that I love to eat. I love to discover new places to eat, and also to try different and unfamiliar taste. I love what my tongue can simply discover new taste. BUT, to balance it all out, I do exercise - don't get me wrong, I'm not a fat-lazy-cat type of person. And I do reduce red meat - I only eat white meat nowadays. And yes, I mostly don't eat any heavy meals after the clock strikes to 1800 - only fruits and vegetables.

Anyways, I've been eating these lovely homemade cheese toasts, which I LOVEEEEE, to fill my tummy in the mornings. If I made these triangle toasts, I always remembered my childhood memories. My grandma always prepare these if we are going to our villa in Bogor. She always prepared, especially with food (up until now, and I think that's why this house is never foodless. Come and stop by at my house if you're hungry! I'm telling you, it's 24/7 full of food).




To block my tummy, I've been consuming these lovely HEALTHY dishes (well, plus a yogurt drink). It was my first try on the Heavenly Blush Yogurt Drink. It was Mixed Berries. I love it! It contains bits of real fruits, in my case it was berries. Other healthy snacks I've been consuming was the homemade 'rujak buah' (or sometimes people called it as "Rojak") that was made by my maid. This is an Indonesian fruit rojak, it consists of slices of fruits and we eat it with sweet-and-sour chili as its sauce.




Lastly, for the deadly desserts my tummy had to fill were these irresistible food. A cheese-topped klappertaart (a coconut cake from Manado, which is lovely, you should try), a 5 mini pancakes at Cuppa Coffee, and of course these lovely chocolate and cheese wrapped crepe with a Strawberry Haagen-Dazs at Shas'bu Bistro. How can I resist these?




No comments:

Post a Comment