Thursday, October 14, 2010

Gray 14th.

Gloomy. The weather, and so is myself.

It's the middle of the week and I've just remembered I forgot to do my assignment for tomorrow.

I'm sitting in front of my computer right now, facing the window. The gray and dark window, that is. Every now and then, flashes of thunder would appear. Winds are blowing the rain so hard. They are blowing the trees right around. What if I'm that tree over there? Would I'd be dizzy by now?

Sitting in front of the window, without pulling the curtains to cover it, makes me think. It makes me image things. I can just let my mind go wherever it wants to go. Deep or shallow. Long or short. Whether it's possible or not, I'm trying to see and hear what the rain has to tell. Every drop of rain has a story to tell. Has a path to enter. Has a meaning.

Well, everything little thing in this world we live in, counts.


No comments:

Post a Comment