Friday, August 19, 2011

Online.

Didn't had the chance to put an info about this one-click virtual shopping site! It's called BliBli.com and I found their sort of installation when I was passing by during a stroll in Grand Indonesia. The site, in my opinion, sells almost everything that you need. From clothing, home products, and even electronic gadgets! And for the rest of this year, the site offers a free shipping cost! As an online shopper, having to see a complete set of virtual store surely does tempting. Especially when there are juicy cameras and addictive iPads. Ha, ha.

And speaking of online shops, I'm currently addicted to Cotton Ink's newest collection, Earth. The nude/tan colors are so soft and calming, and so I can't help myself to purchase their Brown-Cyan Newton Bag! *teehee*







Oh! Almost forgot. Having a big signage in front of the campus really makes me curious of this shoe line. Kalika is a newbie in the world of shoes. The founders are our very own senior students of the Institute. The mini collection that has been launched were inspired by Indonesian heritage. The label's mission are to uphold, preserve, and be proud of our own heritage. As a shoe lover, I actually fancy them :)






No comments:

Post a Comment