Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Little Bits.

I want to post up a newbie on the blog, but it's just that I don't have anything to say. Well . . . Changed the bed, though (like you even care, ha ha!) . . . But I think I need to make a custom bed frame or something, cause it's now becoming too low, and it's not very ergonomic (yes, I'm going to use design phrases from now on). Going to design in perhaps this week so that by next week I could send the drawings to my uncle in . . . somewhere around Central Java - who apparently is a furniture designer and have his own workshop and stuff. Yes, I have many relatives who are working in the design world. And I love it.

Oh well. I need to do another moodboard for the second TV show set design. The 'garage' slash 'grunge' thing. And oh! Work has been fun. Well, I've learned quite a lot - the how to's and the what-nots.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment