Saturday, April 16, 2011

Products of the Month.

I'm trying not to use my glasses too often from now on - in hope that my eyes could see clearly again. Haha! But yes, it's hard to see monitor where all you can see is blurry, and so, perhaps I'll just have to train these eyes around the house. Using less glasses around the house. Hm. Oh well, anyways . . . These products that are featured on the March edition of Interior Design magazine caught my eyes (and wished I have).


Cork Colors, USFloors


Queen of Love, Linvin - through Bobby Berk Home


Potluck, Incorporated

And the winner goes to this eco-vative (eco + innovative? Ha ha!) . . .









"During the recession, I started manufacturing the SAC à BAGUETTE, a reusable canvas tote with a cylinder to hold French bread or a roll of drawings."

Marybeth Shaw of Shaw Jelveh Design

4 comments:

  1. SAC A BAGUETTE NYA MAUUUU JUGAAAAA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. utk bawa alat2 per-gigi-an lo kah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. .... kok lo udah mulai mengerti per-gigi-an ya?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so predictable, my friend.

    ReplyDelete