Monday, April 11, 2011

Wrong Move.

Didn't quite had the time to post up a newbie for a while. Oh well, perhaps I'm just gonna sum it all up together then, haha! Anyways, went to the Harper's Bazaar Wedding Exhibition in Pacific Place on Sunday. Got loads of interesting things to be kept. I'm gonna post the details tomorrow, probably - cause I think it's a very wrong thing to drink a mug-full of "a little something-something" with an empty tummy and now I'm very drowsy. Guess I'll be having a really nice sleep tonight, haha!



Anyways, had a nice day with mommy today. Had a little salon-date with her and had Auntie Anne's Pretzels.



Oh, look at what Minimi (Read: Mini Mikaela) did in my room when I was in the bathroom.



Goodnight! I'll be in touch anytime soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment