Saturday, April 23, 2011

In. A. Craft?

Hm. I don't have any thing to do, well. . . Correction: I am LAZY to do any work-related today. Well, at least for now. Anyways, I think I'm gonna write about the trip to INACRAFT on Thursday - just like I promised in the previous post before.

There are loads of interesting new things that are quirky enough to caught my attention. As I love treasure hunting, especially in this house, this pile of vintage cutouts caught my attention as I entered the Plenary Hall. I love this vintage booth that sells everything from the era colonial of Dutch Indies, towards the New Order, and up till. . . I don't know. Oh well.



Anyways, as usual you could see loads of booths that sell batiks and stuff. Bought one for Uti. Oh, and bought some table lamps for Uti, as well. Ha ha! Oh, the fact that I'm taking Environmental Lighting class, going to the exhibit surely opened my eyes for the next assignment - that is to actually made a real lamp! Yeay, I love making models :D






Oh, when I was looking around at this booth that provides chic designs of rattan & batik bags, the woman came up to me . . . "You look like a designer. Are you?" Ha ha! And there it goes, I started to talk about who am I, yada yada yada. She said that she has friends who are in the interior and architect area, and so we exchange contact numbers and so on. Please take a look at the web! But the bags that I was talking about, isn't updated yet to the web, and how stupid of me to forgot to take a little picture of the bags. Hm, oh well. Oh, bought this cute blazer with a great deal, which I also get acquainted to the owner/designer :D



What else, what else, what else?? OH! Found a really cute little wardrobe-ish kinda type. Well, what I had in mind is to put all the bits and pieces and all that things in here. But. . . yeah, I haven't got the time to re-organize my jewel box.





Anyways, I don't really know what I need to tell again. I'd better eat cause this tummy grumbles. I'll talk to you later.




P.S - I found this new and exciting creative studio from Jogjakarta, it's called Nantinya. I love their leather bags. And better yet, it's not that pricey! Go check it out :D

No comments:

Post a Comment