Friday, April 15, 2011

Gleeky Me.

Pardon me if I haven't been much updating the blog. I just didn't quite have the mood to write, you know. Haha. Anyways, there are always something new you'd experience in a week. Or even in a day! New surprises, new findings, and etc etc!

For the past week, I think I'm turning into a Gleek. I'm a newbie in this Glee world, and perhaps you'll look at me as I'm so last year - I don't care! Haha! I feel in love with Kurt's soft voice in their 10th episode of the 2nd season, "A Very Glee Christmas". Especially when he had a flirty duet with Blaine on "Baby, It's Cold Outside". Oh! I also love their "Silly Love Songs" cover that was originally written by Paul McCartney, on the But my favorite character on Glee is . . . Mike Chang! He's so cute and a very great dancer! Haha!




Anywayyyyyysssss, enough with the Glee thing. Got my package from Flashy! Yep, their service is quick. Plus! I've got a cool tote bag, for free! And yes, got the March edition of Interior Design magazine from Kakung. I'll post about the insides any minute now :D







No comments:

Post a Comment