Thursday, November 18, 2010

Almost.

I've actually downloaded a calorie counter or a food diary thingy on my blackberry. Yes. Ha ha, pathetic me. According to my current weight and height, it tells me to consume not more than 1700 calories per day. For today, I've consumed 1480 calories. Oh well, at least I didn't go OVER the maximum.

I'm assuming that it's all because of the Nutty Nutella Pancake which I had in Pancious Pancake :O



I'm not having any classes again for this week, so I had my room done (AGAIN), and it's almost finished! Yeay! Oh yeah, I got this cute little rack for about Rp. 200.000 (more or less US$20) when I was about to go home.







And plus, they sell these lovely synthetic rattan home accessories and they were all very affordable! I've got all of these for only about Rp. 20.000 (more or less US$2).



Anyways, I think I have spent a lot of money today. Bought a mango lip balm from Kiehl's, payed a Kloom's clogs, and bought these yummy earrings! :)


Don't you just want to eat these yummy donuts and icecreams? :D

I've been doing a lot of brainstorm. And yes, I need help. I'm gonna tell it when the idea has become a realization. Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment