Thursday, January 27, 2011

What a Day.

Had a visit to the Japanese Design Today 100, that was held by The Japan Foundation - Jakarta which was located in Galeri Nasional Indonesia. The exhibition was very inspiring for me, since my office studio assignment is about a Japanese design studio. It reflects so much about Japan - clean and minimal. Had some favorites which I think are very innovative and I would like to have them.








And oh, the bathroom is on its way to its finish line! Although the workers had a little misunderstanding about the tiles, which was supposed to be the green mozaics for the shower area - but oh well, lessons are there for us, so that we won't make the same mistake.



Before I forgot, one of my drawing's being featured in the institute's 2011 calendar! And I guess they've misspelled "calendar" HA HA :D


No comments:

Post a Comment