Friday, January 14, 2011

Why, Hello.

I am so caught up with the renovation of the bathroom, and also the continuance of my room's new arrangements - though I finished it all today. Got the wardrobe cleaned, and all the other things in place. Not to mention there's this assignment from Design Studio class, which was to do a design report on a creative office (glad that the task is in groups, and so we picked the new Facebook headquarter in California - well, it was a tough choice between WikiLeaks').

I was so busy during the day, and so I didn't had the time to check on the phone. And my oh my, I was so surprised when Stefano Lilipaly mentioned me on Twitter. Hope he got a position in the U-23 Indonesian Football Team. I so wanna meet him.

And yes, he is adorable.


No comments:

Post a Comment