Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Come Fly With Me.

I'd like to share my findings during the escape. I don't know why I'm now loving birds. There are birds everywhere in the room. As well in my assignments. Those cute little creatures somewhat inspire me, and I don't know how the heck they could come and fly around my brain.




And yes, I did a small research on birds. I Wikipedia-ed "bird" and found amazing things about the creature's behaviors, ancestors, and all those whatnots. I may say, I am a reader (and this surely is leading to an unrelated topic and I should finish the sentence by now).

Oh well, anyways.... Look at these lovely lanterns that are worth about 10 bucks. The white strings from the fairy lights were disturbing me, cause it was too pale. Experimented some stuff. With cutouts and leftover batiks :)







Frank Sinatra's "Come Fly With Me" is stuck on my head. And I am procrastinating and I SHOULD go back to work. Wish me luck to not flicking through Nicholas Sparks' Safe Haven.

No comments:

Post a Comment