Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Scandies.

It has been pretty hectic during the past 3 days of the new week. Had some problems with the on-going bathroom renovation. Had some deals and negotiation with some new people for the batik production - as well as buyers. Dug quite a deep hole of my brain for new designs and of course my office project. Got 5 concepts for the assignment and I hope to have a productive day tomorrow at class.



Concept 1 - Hippie Scandies.
Or Birdies.
I dunno.


Bought a new Tulisan cushion for the room, and I'm too tired to transfer the photo from my EOS. Perhaps later. I've been having backaches and a minor flu that's really bugging me. And I still need to pack.

Catching a flight to Singapore tomorrow! I'll talk to you all very soon. Goodnight everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment