Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Brain.

I just don't like it when I woke up in the middle of my sleeping time, and couldn't go back to sleep. This time, at 05.30 I suddenly woke up, could not get myself back to sleep, and just working on some stuff in my thoughts. My mother always told me, if you suddenly woke up then it's for you to pray. Okay, I've prayed, but my brain is then going on about some stuff that needs to be... done.

As a student in the design world, my brain is trained to develop ideas. Creative ideas. With concept, of course (and yes, I do hate to think of concept names for my projects - cause it's hard. It's hard to think of a catchy title to attract people's attention). As for me, my inspiration and ideas could come from, simply, anywhere. And at anytime of the day. From flicking through some design books, browsing around the net, other people's drawings or creations, after reading a book, a dream, nature, etc etc and the list goes a hell lot.

Right at this time, I just feel to write something. I love writing, as much I love the design world. Writing makes me feel...heard. It's like when you don't know who to talk to, and people all around you simply just don't get you - at all, and by pouring out your feelings through the power of words, you feel comfortable. Well, that's me. Yes, I like to think and ask questions to myself - well, I mean deep inside, not out loud. It's not that I don't have a social life or something, it's just that when I write, I love the way how each letter are creating a word, how words are making sense, how the sound deep inside me is reading as I write this, and how my brain is working on what to type or write the next word.

Oh well, it's enough deep thoughts. The main reason I had to blog is that I had this idea on developing the layout of my blog (hahaha), and I'm gonna do it now. It came from me during my 20 minutes-ish laying-on-the-bed-but-could-not-go-back-to-sleep moment. It's just 20 past 6 in the morning and I'm having a big day ahead of me.

I just had the feeling to share this with you, and have a great day ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment