Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hello Freedom!

Hello again Blog world! It seems sooooooooo long since I last poured out my feelings and thoughts through writing. It has been a rough week for me. Well not rough, but tough. Or.. Challenging. Yes, that's the word.

Since the past week was my last week on the semester, I had to keep up and do my best with my assignments. Had a presentation about Lomography (and yes, I don't know why that topic came up to my mind after did a proposal about Batik, and got accepted). I didn't know why I was so nervous at that time, maybe because of the lack of practice and I've just made the ppt presentation the day before the D-Day. Ha ha ha.

For Construction Studies, I had to do a kitchen project - which was really puts me off to sleep. 3 hours of sleep is like heaven for me. It need a lot of paying attention because a difference of 1 mm could even leads to a problem. My oh my, oh well.

Presentation Drawing 2. It was more relaxing than the first course, and the assignments were basically similar. Anyways, glad that my effort I put and the time I spent throughout this term was very satisfying. And below I've posted only some of the sketches I made this term.

And now, I'm just going to sit back and relax. Trying to catch up with the outside world, and the Internet world. And yes, I'm gonna be super busy with my new project with my cousin. Hihihihi! Super excited!

San Carlo by Achille Castiglioni

GB001
Check out Paola Navone's other Gingerbread Collection, here!
(and woopsie daisy, I think by writing an O after PAOL, I've changed her gender. My oh my, I'm sorry, it's supposed to be Paola, not Paolo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment