Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's Still Today.

It surprised me to see the clock, it's (still) half past eleven. Thought the new day has come already, or at least midnight. Perhaps it's because I'm isolating myself in the room that I got lost track in time.

Anyways, I am fed up with all the 3Ds Max that I'm currently doing and I hope I could spend the break on doing something about the blog. I'm scribbling ideas down in the brain, to figure out some things to add (or not) onto the blog. So yeah, I was thinking on re-layout this blog. Again. Ha!

I forgot to tell. I've got this cool vintage-y suitcase which is uber cool. I am in love with this. Browns and blues are my current color board.



Oh well. It's been a while since I last took pictures from my babymac. Haha! And yes, I do wear my retainer braces when I'm about to sleep. Well. Mostly every night.




No comments:

Post a Comment